THE OOZE~Book review~

🎼

THE OOZE

"Let's start with vegetables," you say. You put small pieces of carrot in the bucket. Then you watch, as the ooze jiggles toward them. It slowly sucks up the pieces,then stop. It glow a warm,happy green."It likes vegetables,"Chuck says."Let's try ants!"you say excitedly.You get some ants from outside, and put them in the bucket.The ooze jiggles toward an ant. It sucks in into its body and starts to glow happily. It quickly eats the other ants."Wow,it really likes ants,"Chuck says. "Yes," you say. "Hey, dose it look bigger to you?" "No,"Chuck says."It just looks hungry!"

 OOZE is the very strange thing. So the biology teacher was really interested in it. But his study was suspicious. And ooze looked sad. So I tried to help it. I got the bucket which in ooze out of lab,but there were security guards everywhere. So I went to jail for stealing the ooze.Soon my friend came to visit my jail,and to help me escape!

What did the science teacher try to do? Was it really for study? I want to know the fact. Also I want to know the fact of the ooze. What is ooze? What made of?

Kyle,M (2015) THE OOZE. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.



コメント

  1. Then you watch,as the ooze jiggles toward them.
    Then you watch, as the ooze jiggles toward them.

    (Add a space after a comma. Please go through all your posts and correct that error systematically.)

    So biology teacher was really interested in it.
    So the biology teacher was really interested in it.

    to help I escape!
    to help me escape!

    返信削除
  2. "Yes,"you say.
    "Yes," you say.

    dose it looks bigger to you?
    does it look bigger to you?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The exercises②

Introduce myself

The exercises①