Introduce myself

I'm Naho Horiguchi.
I'm in the 1st year at kumamoto university. And I major in education of music.
I belong to volleyball and dance club. I'm going to performance the dance in school festival this November.
I like music,but I also like sport.I have been playing the piano  since I was 5years old. And I belonged to basketball club when I was elementary school student and tennis club when I was junior high school and high school.
I'd like to work as a music teacher in poor countries. I want to made people in the country happy by music. I think music makes the world peace.
So I have to learn music and English harder. Also I want to visit some other countries.

コメント

  1. I think that music has big power ,too.
    someday, I want to listen to your piano.
    I hope your dream comes true.

    返信削除
  2. I like playing volleyball. So shall we play it together?

    返信削除
  3. I'm in the 1st year student of kumamoto university.
    I'm in the 1st year at Kumamoto University.

    返信削除
  4. I have been playing the piano since I am 5years old.
    I have been playing the piano since I was 5 years old.

    返信削除
  5. Hello!
    Your dream is very wonderful!
    I want to talk with you more!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The exercises②

The exercises①